My lovely followers

woensdag 11 augustus 2010

WOYWW Wednesday, August 11




Here's a look at my desk this week. Believe it or not, it took me two weeks to complete one card! (Remember last weeks desk with the papers, well... yesterday I finally did something with it)


Here it is from another angle. I also want to answer a few questions that some very snoopy people asked
1) Yes, that bird on top of the 'handy drawers' - as you all so lovelingly call them - is part of a candle. Got it as a pressie from the parents of one of my children I teached last schoolyear
2) Those 'picture magnets' aren't really photos. They are just pictures from the movie 'Happy Feet', we got them with the little Babybell cheeses.


Here's a sneak peak of my card.
Sadly I just managed 20-what blogs last week, but I have good reason!
Where I live, they organise an event every year, that lasts FOUR days!! (so wedsnesday to saturdayeve), and believe me... This is a wonder! It takes literally ONE STREET to move from my city to the next one, so this is really something to be proud of. Off course I couldn't miss this! And the fact that is completely free is a huge bonus!
I also went to Duinrell, a bigger indoor swimming pool than Océade and believe me, it was great! (A hole lot to believe from me this week hehe).
And after this tiring week I didn't feel too good (think I cought a bug or something) but now I am absolutely fine and ready for another WOYWW (Yeay, thank you Julia Dunnit for bringing this into my life) and I hope to do better his week.

Here's my finished card. It took me so long, but at least my mojo stayed with me during this card.
I coloured with Copics and used a lot of stickles and pearls!
For now... I'm STIIIILL waiting for some goodies to arrive (I've ordered them last week Tuesday and still pending... *sikes*)

Oh, and another plee to TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION! (I know I'm not the only one that gets turned off by this :))

Now, thanks for looking and have a HAPPY WOYWW!!

Challenges to participate:
Wild Orchid Challenges ~ One for the girls
Creative Card Crew Challenge ~ Let's get Cute and Girlie
Cute Card Thursday ~ Whateva!


Card recipe:
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy
Colour ~ Copic Markers
Papers ~ DCWV (The Latte Stack)
Extra ~ Flowers, pearls and Stickles!
Heart Charm ~ Whiff of Joy

29 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi ya
    oh i went wobbly then with the height! lol great desk piccie,gorgeous card, fabby colouring, have a great day, seu,x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great desk, just love that old style lamp..happy woyww.. oh nearly forgot to say what a fabby card it turned into

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. fabulous and sooo neat and tidy too
    love your card
    hugs June xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow now I love the brightness of your space you must have a lovely window close by. Great hands on the draws and love all those little pots of bits at the back we could have a closer nose at these?? next week maybe. Love the card hun, just gorgeous
    thanks for the snoop
    Kate x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A great desk this week and the card turned out lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love that card, makes me want to dance - hang on a mo - phew I'm exhausted now but feel better for a boogey. Love those storage drawers with the little hands.
    Luv Joanne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a lovely organised desk you have. Hugs Pamx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. great card, glad you finally got it finished. The 4 day event sounds awesome! I hope your school kids have fun making pen holders lol It does seem such a childlike type of project, but i had fun doing it lol

    I wish people would turn off the word verification too, annoys me so much.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great desk!! Would love you to try for my candy! It's Here Hugs Tina xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. love the card and your desk is great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I like bird eyes view of your desk, you got a nice lamp, better than mine. Those draws are fab. Gorgeous card - good luck with all those challenges. Happy WOYWW! Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing your workspace. The logic for those DT if you dont have many followers or comments, you are not having a lot of traffic to look at your work, and therefore not a lot of sales for them! which is not right. If you are a DT - people look at your blog and follow you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Also wanted to say thank you for becoming a follower, and I have followed your site too! Your cards are beautiful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I would hand you some flowers from my fish bowl thru the computer if I could. I have a serious flower problem here. They multiply at night when I leave the studio! LOving that purple beauty on your card. Beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Glad to see that card is finally finished. You get an A plus for sticking with it. And it is lovely, too.

    Thanks for explaining the "magnets." And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has a problem with word verification. Especially after I have to type a new word in at least three times.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the colors and details!!
    Hugs from Maya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love your lamp and the card looks fab.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Well done, lovely card. Good luck with your organizing, hope you have a great event.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Great desk pics and love the card :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Wonderful desk and I love your "handy" drawers!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Fabulous card, love the flower, lovely colours :-)
    Anne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Perfect girl card! Love the sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Looks like a very productive desk this week. The card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time!
    Chrissie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. I believe you!! I think the mojo needs a rest in the holidays just as you do - and in the holidays when you start something, the need to finish it isn't so urgent because there's always tomorrow! Your desk looks colourful and inspiring to me - and the card is gorgeous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Lovely card..my favourate colours and what a neat desk!! Hope your goodies arrive soon, Happy late WOYWW...Esther x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Lovely card..my favourate colours and what a neat desk!! Hope your goodies arrive soon, Happy late WOYWW...Esther x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Hi, I'm late but was worth it. Lots of lovely goodies on your desk, I just love your hand knobs. Your card is beautiful and just love your hand made rose. Love JO xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Love the card & the drawers on your desk are gorgeous
    C
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen