My lovely followers

zondag 29 augustus 2010

Just a note

I just HAD to make a note holder with my gorgeous paper, that are now my favourites. Could make a 1000 cards only using my Damask papers LOL.
I thought the stamp was just perfect for doing this. Had the thought of 'going out' (in this case for a coffee) in my mind and well... I just love this stamp. Very fun to colour too.
Used my new swirl stamps on the edges of the stamped image, coloured with my Derwent pencils (falling in love again with my pencils) and no use of flowers. I ADORE my MS butterfly stamp and want to use it on every card now!! Me and butterflies...
Some pearls and gems, distressing the edges and I have a finished note holder.


Card recipe:
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy / Willow with Coffee and euhm... some swirl stamps
Colour medium ~ Derwent pencils / Colourless terpentine / white gel pen
Punches ~ MS large butterfly / small butterfly punch
Stickles and stuff ~ Frosted Lace / Liquid Pearls
Extra ~ Pearls / gems / sticky notes / distressing tool
Paper ~MME / The best of Damask

1 opmerking:

  1. oh this is one great note holder hun great colruing and love the papers,hugs cheryl xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen