My lovely followers

zondag 16 mei 2010

Let's celebrate!




At Whiff of joy they are looking for some new guest designers.
Besides the fact that these stamps are yummy gorgeous and you just got to have them, this is one of the reasons why I first started buying them... to be able to enter a guest designer contest!
Every 16th of the second month Katharina hosts this and this isn't the first time I'm entering :-). I hope to be part of this amazing team someday so I putted my bestest coloring hat on and decided to give a go at her colour challenge:
red, orange and one additional colour (I choose brown).
The backing paper looks a bit pink, but I can assure you that it is red. Strange...
So, here we go.
To celebrate her design team call I choose for Celebrating Henry Mouse. I think he holds on to a yummy strawberry or cherry cupcake. I like it so much that he almost falls over being the cake so heavy, but if I saw something that nice I wouldn't let it go either LOL.
Click on my blinkie to take you to everything that Katharina has to offer.

Ingredients:
Paper: MME, cardstock,...
Stamp: Henry Mouse by Whiff of Joy
Punch: my new Martha Stewart (been drooling on that thing for about two months now *hysterical laugh*)
Flowers: Prima's and other stuff, no idea what :)
Colour medium: Copic markers
Extra: leaves, rosebuds and buttons

2 opmerkingen:

  1. a wonderful card, the circle details that you have added are a wonderful idea. good luck with the guest designer call.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card!! Love the nested circles.
    Katharina x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen