My lovely followers

vrijdag 9 juli 2010

Truly Scrumptious DT call

Go check out the Truly Scrumptious blog. They are having a DT call. Go there to find out about all the details.
In order to participate you have to place your favourite TWO pictures of pieces of artwork you made.
This is HARD!! Oké, sometimes you think a card looks better than an other one, but still... I have so many favourite pieces!

Anywayz... let's pick two. Here they are:


First: A boy's card, because they are always really hard to make and I really like the way this one turned out.

Go here for full details of the card:

















And on the contrary: a really girly card, because I am a girl and I LIKE it! So occassionally you have to make a card to proof that LOL.
To find more details about the card go here.
I so have much more 'me-like-a-lot-cards', but then you'll just have to snoop around my blog.




I hope you've enjoyed looking. I sure enjoyed making them!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. fab cards, I particularly love the baby one. Good luck with the DT call,
    big hugs
    Enfys x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous cards, love the cute images.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen