My lovely followers

woensdag 15 december 2010



Another quick card.
I'm really into my 'totally white cards' mood. Never had great inspiration to work with the colour white, but it's amazing how versatile you can go with three templates and a Cuttlebug.
Like I said, I used three templates in my Cuttlebug and stacked them on top of each other with foam blocks. Stamped an image in gold (it says: happy holidays), went around the corners with some Diamond Stickles and 'decorated' the snowflakes with a pinch of Ice Stickles. Done.


Materials:
Stamp ~ Christmas sayings
Colour Medium ~ Gold Black Box ink
Extra ~ Cuttlebug, Ice Stickles and Diamond Stickles, foam blocks
Templates ~ Snowflakes, Big Circles and Dots

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oh this is really beautiful hun just love white cards,hugs cheryl xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your cardmaking is really pretty.
    Lots of love,
    Ukka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen