My lovely followers

dinsdag 14 december 2010

Inspiration from an inspiration blog

Are you frantically panicing because you still need to make a bunch of Christmas cards?
I did this one under half an hour! Very very easy with the right supplies.
I took an image, stamped it with Versamark and sprinkled it with gold embossing powder. Gently heated with my heat gun and no colouring involved. (trust me, this technique is soooo much quicker, but you need to pick out your stamp carefully).
Punched out a loooooot of snowflakes out of my Christmas Stack paper from MME and glued them around the circle on which I stamped my image.
The corners of the page are done with the same gold embossing technique.
A quick and easy card. If you simply change the image and the paper you punch, you get a totally different result.

Materials:
Stamp ~ euhm, forgot sorry!
Colour medium ~ Versamark, gold embossing powder and heat gun
Punches ~ both by Pipoos
Paper ~ Christmas Stack by MME

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten