My lovely followers

zondag 5 juli 2009

Just birthday and christmas cards

Eindelijk!!! Dit kaartje ligt al een week te wachten om ingescand te worden. Het was gewoon zo warm dat ik er zoooo geen zin in had. Haha!
Ik heb het gemaakt voor de challenge blog 'Just Christmas and birthday cards', waar er een (cirkel)schets moest gevolgd worden.
Het lijkt gemakkelijk en hoewel ik een cirkelsnijder heb, was het toch niet zo gemakkelijk om al die cirkels mooi te laten kloppen!
Ik scan hem nu toch maar in, voor de wedstrijd over is :)


Finally!!! This card was lying at my desk waiting to get scanned almost a week now. It's been such hot weather lately that I reaaaally didn't feel like doing it. LOL.
I made this card for the challenge blog 'Just Christmas and birthday cards', where there's a (circle)sketch that had to be followed.
Allthough it looks really easy and I'm the proud owner of a circle cutter, it wasn't that easy to match all those circles making it looking complete.
I'm scanning it in now and putting it to my blog, before the competition is closed :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten