My lovely followers

zondag 7 maart 2010

More Christmas in March

Like I said... I love playing with blue colours. When I finished my first card, I just added another piece of paper and voila... My new card came alive.
Again... I still had a coloured image lying around, so two cards finished under one hour. You got to love that. And it's a great way to use up images you allready stamped. I know it's hard for some (who doesn't love the smell of the stamps, choosing a fitted stamp and the way the inks colour when you stamp your image on your paper LOL).
It only took me a while to cut out the paper, so I could use the piece of blue paper in the background. It suits so well, don't you think?



And why not? I never used this stamp before, because I thought it was to big to make a beautifull card. But then a relative from a good friend of mine died and all of a sudden this stamp became a great inspiration with the shades of blue I still had lying on my desk.
It's not a typical mourning card, but hey... She's a young card and after the rain comes sunshine, right?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten