My lovely followers

woensdag 28 april 2010

Magnolia sweet




I really like these papers from MME, they are so versatile! And I'm really into pink these days. I bought this wonderfull stamp and thought this paper would be perfect. I also got some yummy scrap goods from My Whiff of Joy (my favourites!).
I also did some paper piecing again, because I love the effect it has on this stamp!

With this challenge I can enter the 'anything goes' challenge from the Magnolia challenge blog.
Man, I would LOOOOOVE to win that prize! I probably would need a bigger room then, because I can't store so much yummy stuff!!!


I also used a sketch from 'Sketch Saturday'. I really like how much different things there can be made with just one sketch. No card is the same! Go check out the wonderful creations of the DT over there!



Materials:
Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: MME - laundry line (pink)
Flowers: Prima's and ... ?
Charm and headpins: Whiff of joy
Extra's: pearls, splitpens and leafs

1 opmerking:

  1. gorgeous card and I love paper piecing and this paper piecing is stunning...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen