My lovely followers

woensdag 2 juni 2010

WOYWW - Work in progress



Hi!

Celebrations everywhere for the first year anniversary of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. No clue what I'm talk
ing about? Pop over to Julia Dunnit who was the inventor of this great .. euhm... invention. LOL
She asked us to make something especially for the celebration, but I've only found out about this blog one week ago, so didn't had the time to make something. I almost didn't post, because my blog was looking EXACTLY the same as last week but then...
I came up with a great idea that turned out no
t using my great idea, but became a card instead. SO... this is a 'happy birthday-card' to WOYWW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And here are the pictures from my 'work in progress' workdesk as I was becoming very creative.



And here you can find my desk from another corner.



Last week a lot of people suggested that I decorated the drawers myself. Actually, I didn't! My mother did it! We have had this drawers for as long as I can remember. It stood in our bathroom and when we moved I kind of begged my mom if I could get it. She wasn't planning on doing anything with them, so I got them. Yay!

I also thought it would be nice to show you my flowers/buttons that are not too far away from me when I'm crafting. This is not all of it, but you'll have to come back next week to be able to see what other secrets I still have got stored in my craftroom/bedroom :)




And off course here's a picture of my completed work and now my desk looks really tidy again. (yeah, can you believe it? I have to keep up my 'tidy'-status now hm? :-) )




Materials!

Stamp ~Whiff of joy (yes, the same as last post, I was planning something totally different LOL)
Flowers ~ e-line and ... ?
Embellies ~ Whiff of joy, buttons
Punches ~ leafs (Nellie Snellen)/butterflies

35 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card and such a beautiful workspace with lovely storage!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous creation,adore your workspace especially the staorage.Hope you had a good WOYWW day!
    hugs judex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your card and I still really love your little draws!! (I must get more!!) my turntable might never get finished... It may become a bird feeder! What fun they'd have getting peanuts from one cup and seed from another!!
    Have a crafty day!
    (Lyn)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your card ! Thanks for sharing !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely card, great colour combo! Thanks for sharing your work space... I am sooo nosey! Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a lovely craft space and great colours. Amanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love all those drawers your mom decorated and the way everything is so handy and within arm's reach. You have some beautiful and useful containers, too. And that card is over the top! Happy WOYWW.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous card and what a busy desk you have :-)
    A x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great card, if you have any more drawers going begging, look no further, lol!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. what a gorgeous card and i love your desk, especially the yummy little pots full of embellies!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. It's a lovely card. The crown is rather starting to appeal, I've gone all big headed today! Love your overhead view of the desk...is that a real lace book mark hanging of your noticeboard? Did you make it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. A lovely organised desk, and beautiful project :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. you have a really pretty workspace i love all your little storage pots and the cute little draws are great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. beautiful card
    I love how you decorated the draws on your desk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. great storage and a lovely birthday card.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love your card and you have a very organised workspace!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Gorgeous card.. is it Julia on the front there? lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. lovely card and a wonderful space.
    Linbyx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Great pictures of your lovely work space!
    Chrissie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Nice place for create ! Happy to see your woyww :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Beautiful card.
    Loved the peek at your desk. It looks like you get a lot of lovely natural light, and it makes your craft space so inviting.
    TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Beautiful card and colours that you have used. Wonderful craft space too, thanks for sharing. Tracy Evans x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Love your card the colours are beautiful!!

    You have a lovely tidy space and you look so orgainised. Chanelle xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. What a beautiful card and love your space it's so organized
    hugs Nikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Great card, love your desk and all your pots of embellishments. ikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Beautiful card. Love all your storage. Kathleen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Love the card and those woden draws are very yummy

    love Dawn xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. Best of luck with the whole tidy status thing ... I fail miserably ... every week :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  29. Lovely bright and airy worspace !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  30. awe, lovely card. Great colours. :) Love the little boxes for all your flowers & your workspace looks bright & cheerful. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  31. Love the card ...looks very textured

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  32. Your desk looks full of fun. The card is fab

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  33. The card is lovely, clever you. Your workspace looks very colourful and you have lots of goodies. The drawers your mum did are wonderful.
    Sorry this post is a bit late but phew, its hard work looking at everyones blog lol.
    Tracey

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen