My lovely followers

maandag 15 februari 2010

Book of Spain - Creative scrappers challenge



Oh my lord! I'm in love. Completely, utterly, head over heels in love. Yes, with my boyfriend, but also at this lay-out, based on a sketch from
Creative Scrappers. I used so many new techniques and the page is just such an eye-catcher. It's great!
First I took two pictures, but they didn't fit my page, so I cut them apart and putted them together. More people shouldn't be so afraid to cut in their pictures. You might be surprised at the originallity of your page.
Then I found some painting bottles tucked away in a dark corner. I decided to experiment with it and it gives the title so much more caracter!
I bought something to make great stitching. It's the first time I've used it, but then again... I think I should do it more often.
I've ripped, curled, teared,... I think of used almost every technique (except embossing LOL) for my papers around the picture. I love the way it gives the picture deapth.
Then I've used the 'ribbon tied with ribbon' method again. I just love the way you decorate your flowers and your pages with this technique.

Thanks for looking at my huge post today. But sometimes when you are happy with something, you just have to let the world know, don't you think.

1 opmerking: